Working at GoodFor
Current positions available
- Product innovation
- Product quality
- Product sustainability and environmental impact
- Product accessibility & affordability
- Product procurement and sourcing - must have an eye for quality and environmental impact as well as individual product churn and flow.
- Supply chain, an in-depth understanding and experience with the global supply chain network on a micro and macro scale.
- Product quality control - this individual understands the difference between a good almond and a great almond.
- Negotiating margins - understands the importance of new product fitting into the overall business model and strategy.
- Contract manufacturing specialist - understands the process of contract manufacturing and the consistency needed to deliver a high quality product.
- Inventory management - understands the importance of inventory accuracy.
- Detail orientated
- Extremely organised
- Plenty of initiative & confidence
- Personable - ability to build relationships with suppliers and key accounts
- Work with recipe creators and contract manufacturers to create value-added “GoodFor branded” products and successfully roll them out into the stores.
GoodFor is NZ’s premium wholefoods refillery store, with 7 retail locations around the country, GoodFor is the leading brand in this lifestyle food retail sector. With a supply network throughout NZ and plans to expand further. We are proud to be a team of 80 passionate individuals working towards a shared goal of simplifying package free shopping for everyone. We are a company with a big purpose behind what we do. We are working toward building a brand that introduces slower living to the world, helping shift culture toward living sustainably. We are approaching 4 years in age and it has been super fast paced. We don't see this changing as we strive to be better everyday and deliver a world class product to our customers.
GoodFor wants to lead the world in providing innovative products, of the highest quality, with the lowest environmental impact that is affordable to the masses.
With 7 retail locations, an online store and a distribution warehouse, we are wanting to bring on an outstanding individual who will be our product procurement specialist, someone who loves the challenge of a lot of moving parts and is excited by growth, who will sort out our ever-changing supply chain and who will be responsible for keeping product quality at an all time high.
GoodFor wants to be at the forefront of:
“Head of Product” will be a master of…
What qualities will this person have?
The candidate we are looking for is also a customer or future customer of GoodFor. They are passionate about doing things better for themselves and the environment. We need the individual to bring passion, integrity, pragmatism and initiative to the role, as these elements are essential for us to realise our vision as a company.
If you are looking for a role that is exciting, challenging and has purpose, please get in touch.How to apply
How to apply
We would love to hear from you, but require all of the below to be included in your application.
- Full Name
- Entitlement to work in New Zealand
- GoodFor store/s and position you are applying for
- Cover letter that introduces yourself and your interest in what we do - beyond your work experience
- Resume or CV outlining your experience
- Two references we can get in touch with
All files should be saved in pdf format (not word, pages, or zip files) and emailed to email@example.com.