Hello Liners – 3 pack
Hello Liners are the perfect back up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners. Made from four layers, Hello Liners are slimline and absorbent.
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid
- The top layer is made from 100% organic Indian cotton
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit – it’s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid
- The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t break free to ruin your day
- Hello Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- They have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use
- They are also handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India
We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
The floral side is worn facing upwards.
Length from top to bottom – 170-175mm
Length from wing to wing – 155mm
Are we missing anything?
If you think we should stock something that we don’t already, let us know – we really appreciate good advice.