COVID-19 Level 4 Lockdown Procedure
GoodFor Ltd has been officially registered with the ministry of primary industries as an essential service through COVID-19 alert Level 4.
Our MPI registration number is MPI005435/1.
Our protocol for shopping in-store is as follows:
- Do not enter our store if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Max of 4 customers in-store at one time
- Any excess to please wait in a line outside standing 2 metres apart
- All customers to sanitise hands upon entry, every 5 minutes during your shop and exit
- If you have your own containers, please sanitise the exterior of your container at the community bench in-store using the sanitiser spray and clean cloths provided (even if you have washed them at home)
- Please place groceries at the counter, then step back and allow us to handle all products and the checkout process
- We do not accept cash at this time
- Please be very mindful and kind to other customers and our staff
- If our door is closed during store hours, we may have reached customer capacity, please wait to be let in
If you wish to shop online, please note there is currently a 1 week delay with online orders but know we are working hard to get your orders out in an efficient manner.
Our store hours have been reduced to 10am-5pm weekdays and weekends with the exception of Parnell which is closed.
We will continue to keep you up to date with this evolving situation.