This delicious dip is quick, easy and requires minimal ingredients yet it’s packed with flavour. Great as a dip to crackers or vegetable sticks, spread on toast or to take a nourish bowl to the next level. Cannellini beans are high in dietary fibre, a good source of protein, low in fat and naturally gluten-free. A fantastic low-waste, healthy and delicious snack!
2 cups cannellini beans, cooked
2 large garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
2 tbsp rosemary sprigs
Juice of ¼ a small lemon
¼ cup olive oil*
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Thoroughly rinse the cannellini beans then add to a food processor or high speed blender with purée capacities.
- Remove the stems from the rosemary and add to the blender along with the lemon juice and garlic.
3. Process on high and gradually add in the olive oil.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Transfer to desired bowl and drizzle with a little more olive oil and add a rosemary sprig.
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*Item available in any of your local GoodFor stores
This recipe has been contributed by Ella aka @thecuriousavocado.